Re: Re: Tarsh Exiles

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:32:03 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote: <snip>
> 'twasn't the GD and upon reflection I've a feeling the comment might
> be referring to the four groups above. Looking at the poor bloody
> mundanes in the exile order of battle (1 cavalry regiment, 2 light
> cavalry, 3 infantry and 2 archers) and comparing it to Sartar (the
> Colymar tribe and the Telmori only provides one regiment each, frex),
> it looks like there's more than four tribes. I think now that the
> Exiles are a composition of a few tribes plus several independent
> clans.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

It would be nice to have the DP updated a bit, so that the Sartarite armies would be mostly tribal. I'm going to be using the DP game as a tool in my Glorantha campaign (1600 ST, war ravages Dragon Pass), and at the moment I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out sensible units for both sides.

How big vere the units supposed to be? 800 men?

I should mail Greg and ask him to give values for the Household of Death counter :)

        -Adept