Re: Flying fighters?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:21:39 -0000

Me:

> > This all makes good sense to me. And it also explains a puzzle
in OiD.
> > Why, given her experience, is Kallyr's CC so (comparatively)
crap? Well,
> > spending the first ten years of her combat career as a Vanganthi
might
> > have something to do with it?

RR:

> Yep. (Not that I necessarily thought that through, but sounds good
after the
> fact, so I'll accept it :-)).

Since then I was looking through Kallyr's stats again, comparing 1622 with 1624 for backwards extrapolation, and noticed a hideous flaw in this theory. Her missile combat ability. Or rather, the lack of one. OK, so she's had ten years to get out of practise, but...

(sigh) Maybe she was a very unconventional Vanganthi. Somehow, this does not surprise me.