Re: Misapplied/mixed worship

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:55:49 +1200

Greg:

>Me> I'd stay well away from misapplied worship solutions
> > as misapplied worship exists normally on the fringes of
> > ordinary worship.

>Ineed to disagree.
>Among ordinarypeople in Glorantha,the general rule is of misapplied and/or
>mixed
>magic.

I don't have a problem with mixed magic which is what I meant by "ordinary worship". My problem is with suggestions that everybody is doing misapplied magic in a given area. That some entitites within an area's religion are misapplied worship is fine, but the suggestion that the main religious entities are worshipped by the majority of the populace in a misapplied fashion leaves me shaking my head.

--Peter Metcalfe

---