Mything Links update

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:22:25 -0000

Hi there,

Yes I've gotten up off my lazy arse and am back at it again.

I've added a new regional and topics section for Whitewall Tales from the Whitewall discussion group. Many of the new stories added are from there but not all.

Added The Feud by ???, Story from the siege by Donald Oddy, How Yinkin Learned to Preen Himself by Matias Rasi, Grudni's Ginnel by Stewart Stansfield, Captured: a Story of Kallyr, The Founding of Tarthcaer and Teef! by Jane Williams, and The Dead Sea Returns, The Diabolical Engine of Doctor Sinistro, A Hero Approaches, In The Skies Above Whitewall, A Lunar Hero Approaches, The Opener of the Ways, Orlanth and the Bats, Orlanth and the Bats Mark 2, Rana In Hell, Saint Gerlant on the Tor, Yavor and the Lightning Cats by myself.

I still need to add the Story of How Uralda Joined the Storm Tribe and The Story about how the First Boat was built.

Have a good one,

Oliver