RE: Punishment in Orlanthi Law

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:22:35 -0400

Nope, not a Vingan. In fact, utterly without combat skills so far (although once she grasped HQ's true flexibility she asked for the stats "Get into Trouble" and "Get out of Trouble by the Skin of her Teeth".

Even without being a Vingan, it means that her overprotective of children response will have cultural resonance for her.

LC