RE: Punishment in Orlanthi Law

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:42:56 -0400

No plans for a lightbringer quest right now. :)

The funny thing is that she came up with this idea, and how now her character is driven to somehow atone, to repay the horrible thing she's done. Maybe not to the clan, but to the world. To someone. Something.

Then I handed her HQ voices and about 20 seconds later she finds "mistakes are made, and fixed". She's REALLY excited to start playing this woman's try at redemption.

LC