Bush Babies

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:00:46 -0000

Peter wrote:
> Bush Children:  Inhabitants of the Bush Range between Sartar

> and Tarsh. How on earth they get to be some numerous
> as to provide four regiments escapes me...
Remember that bits of the Bush Range (today) were the fertile heartlands of
Royal Tarsh (before the mop-up after the Battle of Grizzley Peak, Sack of Old Bagnot, etc.). Could be a large contingent of refugee exiles willing to fight for Sartar (or anyone!) against their Lunar dispossessors. (Cf. Tarsh War for more on the Bush Range setting).

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick