Re: Fertility... of Babeester Gor

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:02:41 +0100

> Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:21:08 +0000
> From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Fertility

> Vingans set aside/delay their fertility, but not sexuality. BG set aside
> their fertility and possibly also their sexuality. I think sexuality (in
> Glorantha) is a free will thing that has no direct connection to fertility
> (I could be wrong, though).

According to the magical keyword in the rules only devotees of Babeester Gor lose their fertility. Thus, a contrario, initiates are still fertile. I wonder if they still have to sacrifice their male offsprings as in RQIII... hopefully Storm Tribe will answer that question! Concerning sex: Babeester Gor was a very lustful deity and had intercouse with many beings, so I don't see why her worshippers should be chaste.

Christoph