Re: Looking for Glorantha/RW links for Teshnos...

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 02:19:30 +0200

Hi Guillermo,

Thanks for the tip. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon you mean? Haven't seen it, will do sometime.
I once saw 'The East is Red', which also had a lot of the Hongkong style acrobatic combat
with flying/leaping superheros, reminding me a lot of Robin Laws' influence on HQ.

Cheers,
Henk
P.S: Keep up the work with The Path of The Damned. So silly, so serious, so Glorantha!