Re: Re: Esrolia

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:03:35 -0000

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>

> Maybe we can convince Mark that the Unspoken word needs an Esrolian
> issue :-)

Hey, we've got Tarsh, Bandits and Far Place lined up already, you want us to be setting up UW4 already?? Seriously, it's a nice idea - Simon's more the earth-cult-ish type (I'm more spooks, crooks, soldiers and politicians - assuming there is a distinction between the four), so I'm sure we'll consider it!

BTW, does anyone else on the list have any interesting suggestions for future themes (geographic focus or issues/debates) for The Unspoken Word?

Mark

Dr Mark Galeotti
Director
Organised Russian & Eurasian Crime Research Unit Keele University, Staffs ST5 5BG, UK
Email: hia15_at_...
Tel: +44 (0)1782 583466
Fax: +44 (0)1782 583195