Re: Re: Fertility... of Babeester Gor

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:05:55 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Christoph Kohring wrote:

<snip>
> ...Concerning sex: Babeester
> Gor was a very lustful deity and had intercouse with many beings, so I don't
> see why her worshippers should be chaste.
>
> Christoph

I agree. Wyrms Footprints (I think) seemed to say that she had a lot of lovers and companions (For the deeds she do are too terrible to do alone). So she propably hangs out with other warrior deities.

I think BG worshippers tend to have "battlefield romanses" with their comrades in arms (and I don't mean lesbian relations, like some seem to think. I don't think BG is a manhating dyke.)

        -Adept