RE: Re: Orcs nest and distributor prices

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:34:17 +0100

> * IMO, Orc's Nest might be someone's LGS, but never F

It's as near as I get to "local" (�15 by train, I get to see it when attending pub meets at the Round Table). I dunno about "friendly" - I go there, spot what I want, buy it. "Friendly" not required. Efficient, yes.

It's one of the main on-line sellers in the UK, hence my forwarding snippets of their "what's in" email each time it's relevant. Leisure Games is the other main on-line seller, but they don't seem to do a similar notification service.