Re: Is Tatius The Bright an Imperial Citizen?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:48:02 -0000

The thing is, would Tatius, a pompus Yelmie so and so deign to worship the Lunar pantheon (probably I guess) - and if all you have to be is a communal worshipper, then I would tender that most people that reside in the bounds of the Lunar empire and offer communal sacrafice would qualify pushing up the percentages in ILH1.

Regards
Rob

> Isn't that in ILH 1? Page 17 seems to cover it?
>
> "Requirements: candidates must worship a Lunar cult, and need a
> sponsor, who guarantees the quality of their character with his
own
> reputation, fame, position, and money. Upon acceptance, they must
> swear an oath never to harm the Goddess or her Empire, tithe from
> all income to a Lunar cult or directly to the Emperor; attend
> regular meetings of the citizenry; support the Empire in every
way;
> and in general act as a good citizen."
>
> oh, and: "Lunar worshippers may choose to remain in their original
> religion as well as long as no conflict with the Lunar Way occurs."
>
> There's a mention on p13 that on retirement from a Lunar regiment
in
> the army, "they are also entitled to apply for Imperial
Citizenship".