Re: Fertility... of Babeester Gor

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:50:23 +0100

> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:05:55 +0200 (EET)
> From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Fertility... of Babeester Gor
>
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Christoph Kohring wrote:
>
> <snip>
>> ...Concerning sex: Babeester
>> Gor was a very lustful deity and had intercouse with many beings, so I don't
>> see why her worshippers should be chaste.
>>
>> Christoph
>
> I agree. Wyrms Footprints (I think) seemed to say that she had a lot of
> lovers and companions (For the deeds she do are too terrible to do
> alone). So she propably hangs out with other warrior deities.
>
> I think BG worshippers tend to have "battlefield romances" with their
> comrades in arms (and I don't mean lesbian relations, like some seem to
> think. I don't think BG is a manhating dyke.)

I don't either. But neither does that rule out homosexual relations or, for that matter, zoophilia, xenophilia or necrophilia. We are talking Babeester Gor here after all, a pretty frightening being?!!

WF p.52: "Although young, [Babeester Gor] is no virgin, for her deeds would be too awful to do alone. Her husbands or lovers vary, and there are some children as well."

See, you memory is quite good! But she seems to be fertile after all...

Christoph