Help with a Tournament?

From: Martin Dick <martin.dick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:11:23 +1100

Hi,

two things I could do with some help with

  1. A while back someone posted about providing convention support for Hero Wars, I emailed the person who posted but he emailed back saying that he was only doing US conventions. We have two tournaments running at our convention next week and one in April (in Australia).

I've lost the email from the original person, is Issaries providing support for conventions overseas? If so, who is doing it?

2) What is the Lunar attitude to dragons? Do they dabble at all in draconic magic or do they ignore it?

thanks

Martin Dick