RE: Re: Thanks on Sartar Rising, Lunars

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:12:23 -0400

I think it is this ambiguity which attracted me to Glorantha. It might be why I never got into the world back when I first encountered it as a young roleplayer. (I may also have been too young to have seen those elements there from the beginning.) But it is definitely the fact that it is a world of cultures in conflict without an easy version of "good rebels and evil empire" that makes it so interesting to me.