Household of Death

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:09:55 +0200 (EET)

Since we are priviliged to have Greg reading (and responding to!) the list, I would like to ask a question I've been pondering on.

How large was the Household of Death?

Originally we only had the son and two daughters of the Prince, and the children of the gathered Thanes present who also took Humakts oaths.

I assume the Household grew during the few short years of it's existance. My quess has been that it ended up something like a hundread strong, but I would love to hear Gregs vision of it.

Also, how powerful were these children of Humakt? (I use the Dragon Pass boardgame to help me run my campaign)

        -Mikko 'Adept' Rintasaari