Re: Three Sentence Description

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:35:00 +0100

I'm not the GM in my current one, and we've only had one session, so its a bit difficult to say much, really.

However, I can say that we are the crew of a small merchant ship, currently travelling the south coast of Kethaela and Prax. The party consists of a Rightarm fisherman, a knife-throwing, magical booze-making sailor (also from the Rightarm Islands), a wizard from somewhere out West, and a duck. We have, I believe, just completed the introductory scenario in Men of the Sea, so I'd probably better say no more about what we've done so far!

The other players seemed quite surprised that my character has no close combat skills, for some odd reason. At least the GM didn't seem taken aback (and he had, of course, already approved the character sheet), and I still had plenty to do :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic