RE: Re: Prax climate

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:46:08 +0100

> Although Prax is
> notoriously bad for agriculturalists (and might be because of
> Eiritha's loss), I don't think that the River of Cradles is.

A very good point here, among many others. A lot of earlier posts seem to have been equating Prax as a whole with the farming land alongside the River of Cradles. Prax is mainly the Wastes. Places alongside the River will behave differently when it comes to water - that's what a River is! I'm not going to try to get technical about it, I'll leave that to those who know what they're talking about, but expecting everywhere in "Prax" to have the same climate and fertility levels is guaranteed to cause confusion.