YiMV

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:09:07 +0100

> From: Labrygon_at_...

> 2) say the 'inches' are Sun County inches and therefore wrong
> (YIMV). (No
> comments as to why a Sun County inch are smaller than other
> inches - but I guess it's the sexual repression.)

And why would Sun County want to use the same size inch as anybody else? Any more than the same size axles as anybody else? Or the same currency?

Outsiders. They have nothing that we want - no, sorry, wrong bunch of xenophobes. (I wonder what the equivalent Sun County phrase is?)

Of course, you realise what every map in the history of Gloranthan publishing uses a different size mile? They're all correct, honest.