Re: Suggestions for a demo game

From: Newt <newtus_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:02:15 -0000

Hi all

Light Castle has now contacted me off list about the RHQN demo scenarios, but I'll also clarify here because I've had a few enquiries.

All the scenarios that the RHQN run are held by their respective authors. They are not available for download on the website. If you are interested in running one of these scenarios contact the author, if you know it, or myself or Darran Sims. We are quite happy to send you scenarios, if they are in a presentable form, as long as the author gets feedback in return.

Regards

;o) Newt