Re: Suggestions for a demo game

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:50:14 -0000

Jane wrote: >

> Trying to remember the name of the RHQN scenario I played in at
> Continuum where my Ernaldan put a major passion/relationship up
against
> a Humakti with something like GreatSword 10W3, and nearly made it...
> "The Peace Process"? We had a wonderful time hamming the drama,
anyway.
> All the pregen characters have relationships with each other, and
> sorting them out is most of the plot.

I played in that game at continuum and it was a first rate scenario. I ran it to great effect at a local convention. One player had control of an Ernaldan posted this comment to the yahoo group , "Particular highlights for me were shaming the enemy warriors into submission instead of killing them "I know your mother young man!"

However the notes are not voluminous (about a page) and you run it totally by the seat of your pants as there is no firm structure to it. I was able to run as I had played it and improvised off of that, but it is a very good demo scenario all the same. Well done Neil.

Regards
Rob