Pavis Adventures

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:41:46 -0000

Hi Folks

I am working on the final two scenarios for my Pavis campaign that was detailed throughout the Pavis Companion series

I may not be putting these on the site, so I'm creating a private mailing list of E-mail addresses, and will simply mail the scenarios out (as reasonably well laid out pdfs) to everyone on this list when they are done

So, if you'd like to complete your collection of the Companion's adventures write to me at: pelgrane_at_... pelgrane_at_
yahoo.com.au
with the subject heading 'Companion Adventures', and I'll drop you onto the list. I'll also send a confirmation when I receive your mail (so if you don't get that within a few days mail me again)

Cheers

Ian