Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:40:14 -0000

> > > So what keeps the bat from being the deciding factor of every
war
> > the
> > > Empire faces?
> >
> > Harrek.
> >
> > And others of his ilk.

> What is mr. is-that-a-polarbear-on-your-back supposed to do to the
bat?
> Growl and weave White Fang at it from the ground?

I'm quite sure he has, in his varied repetoire, some flight magic. If he doesn't he must know a few hundred people who do. He probably also has some sort of missile weapon ability. Maybe he throws speciallysharpened  sequoias? Maybe he steps through to the Spirit Plane (he is/was an Animist, right?) and steps out again on it's back. Maybe he attacks it from inside after it swallows him.

Wulf