Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:54:04 -0000

> I remember it grabbin people with tentacles that are stronger than
> elephants.

Harrek can probably juggle with elephants (assuming he can juggle).

>Things it eats are also compleatly annihilated.

Ordinary things. Maybe even extra-ordinary things. But not Heroes.

>Somehow
> getting eaten by the bat doesn't seem like a workable solution.

Messy, I admit, but very Harrek-like. Someday I must get it straight that Harrek and Wolverine are two different people... or are thay?

>It's
> also rather big to kill with a sword or a spear.

Not at all. People have been killing Dragons with arrows & spears since there were dragons, arrows, and spears. The important thing is WHAT sword/spear, and exactly where you stick it...

Wulf