Re: Map of Alda-Chur?

From: Sam Elliot <sam.elliot1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:23:13 -0000

> > I know there is to be a map of Aldachur in the Unspoken Word
> > publication but is there owt I could use in the meantime?
>
> There's my sketch in 'Dragon Pass'.
>
> All the best
>
> Mark

And very nice it is too...Good thing I bought me some specs ;-)

So, the wind rune in the top right is where the Orlanthi quarter is? The Yelmalion quarter is below the big temple? The 7 mothers 'across the square' is next to that - looks like an abbey?
Lunar camp to the left?
Beyond the Walls to the right?

What's the third of it over the bridges? And, whereabouts might the main market be?

Thanks Mark, still looking forward to the Far Place book.

Sam.