Re: Scenarios for kids -- interested?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:45:57 -0000

> Thanks for any help. BTW: I've been trying to get to the Ring of
> HeroQuest Narrators site for the past two weeks, but it seems to
have
> disappeared.
>
> Rob

Hi

The RHQN is still functioning but the guy who supplied the webspace and kept up the site, our very own Newt Newport is working on other projects at the moment. However, it was a great site so a big thanks to Newt.

Whether it comes back or not is really a question of whether the RHQN gets another top IT bod on board.

In the meantime you can contact either Darran Simms or myself regarding the Ring for Demo's and Conventions. There are other Ringers out there, but I am not sure who they are!!

Regards
Rob