Re: Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:59:36 -0500

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> > > So what keeps the bat from being the deciding factor of every war
> > the
> > > Empire faces?
> >
> > Harrek.
> >
> > And others of his ilk.
> >
> > Wulf
>
> What is mr. is-that-a-polarbear-on-your-back supposed to do to the bat?
> Growl and weave White Fang at it from the ground?
>
> I know the numbers in DP say that Harrek and even the lesser heroes can
> take on the bat, but what exactly are they supposed to do to it???
>
> -Adept

He walks into it after it drags him close with tentacles and kicks its guts out from the inside. or pokes out its myriad eyes. He's damned well immune to anything these days.

How does Conan do in the big nasties? Jumps on its back and starts whacking away. Much gore happens but with pantherish speed...etc etc...

Jeff