Re: Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 06:55:36 -0800

At 02:24 PM 1/19/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>What is mr. is-that-a-polarbear-on-your-back supposed to do to the bat?
>Growl and weave White Fang at it from the ground?
>
>I know the numbers in DP say that Harrek and even the lesser heroes can
>take on the bat, but what exactly are they supposed to do to it???

When Broyan and his associates deterred it they flew/transported to be above it and when their magic failed they dropped onto its back and killed all the priests. The bat then went off on its own, flying way out to sea in fact, and was very had to locate and get back (even using the cult magic).

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>