Re: Some more "narrator advice"?

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:52:02 -0500

> Over to the list to improve on/add to that lot...

  And I've already thought of another myself. In at position zero, in   fact.

  0) Rewind. Say "sorry, I boobed, cancel the last few   minutes/hours/emails." And try again.
  This has the disadvantage that you may all get confused about what   happened and what didn't. It also loses you the chance of turning the   whole thing into Plot.

With two film and video-production people in my group, we refer to this as the "we'll fix it in post-production" solution. "Just re-wind and we'll edit that out. Take two!"

Gerald