Re: Request for Middle Sea Map

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:01:42 +0000

Kevin McDonald:

>That said, I am plotting a series of adventures using Men of the Sea and
>have a question. When are open sea voyages *not* considered too
>dangerous to attempt?

Missing Lands answers this as follows:

Sea Season: The Risk Run (Seshnela to Jrustela - have to be careful to avoid the Doom Current), Easy Way (Teshnos to Teleos, before the Clearburst), Profit Run (Teshnos to Haragala - again, must avoid the Doom Current)

Fire Season: Umathela to Jrustela to Seshnela ('excellent sailing winds'), East Row (Kralorela to Haragala to Maslo)

Earth Season: North Run (Jrustela to Seshnela and back again), Teshnos to Teleos (after the Clearburst ends), Teleos to Maslo

Dark Season: Seshnela to Jrustela, Hero's Run (Seshnela to Maslo, skimming the outer edge of Magasta's Pool)

Storm Season: ('Bad/Impossible to Sail')

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic