Re: Hennaed Hero: Two Studies of a Whitewall Vingan

From: Jennifer Geard <geard_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:05:09 +1300

Vicky3 syndrome:
> > What's that, then? Great nipple detail: so-so facial expression?

Guy:
> Personally, I don't think the nipple resolution is so "great" ;-)

Actually, having just spent some time flicking through aftermarket photo-scanned bodyskins and bodymorphs for Victoria, I'd say that some of them have very good nipple resolution. Now if we can get them to stand believably like someone who wears armour regularly, and show some realistic expression... :-)

> We should probably take this to the Glorantha3D list if we want to
> continue, as this is off-topic for this group. Else we shall be excoriated.

I've just applied to join. Looking forward to discussion on the visual appearance of tattooing -- esp. chisel/comb tattooing -- vs bodypaint.

Cheers,
  Jennifer

--
Jennifer Geard