Vinga in Esrolia

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:04:22 -0000

> Maybe she is seen as how Orlanth the Husband-Protector kept
> his promise to provide protection while he was off adventuring ?

That strikes me as an idea with a lot of potential. "Husband-protector? Yeah, right. Never around when you need him, typical. But at least his daughter's loyal..."

Vinga's Defender Wind could be important down there, where having Air powers is not the norm.

And possibly the Movement side of things is a tendency to challenge the norm? Movement as opposed to Stasis. The useful "another way" that can provide insight if properly harnessed.