RUNE XLIV: BIRTH OF THE SECOND HARP

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 12:59:51 -0000

I found this while searching for something entirely different, read it, and went "wow!".

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/kveng/kvrune44.htm

An ancient hero musician has lost his magical harp, last seen at the bottom of the sea. First he commissions some magical sea-searching equipment, then when that fails, goes on a quest to make a new harp (though to be picky, it only has 5 strings, and I reckon it's a lyre).

Lots and lots of potential for the base of a HQ or two there, though I'm not quite sure where either section would fit into Glorantha. But the descriptive writing is so good that it has to!