NEW Ring of Hero Quest Narrators website

From: Newt <newtus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:26:08 -0000

Howdo all

After a period of inactivity and online death, the Ring of HeroQuest Narrators' (RHQN) website rises like Yelm in the morning! With a new framework, using the popular PHPNuke website software, it's open to anyone to add to.

You can post news items, reviews, web links, events on the calendar, post entries to a personal journal and start discussions on the forum. All this is subject to admin approval, but it flings the door open wide for people to start using the site to tell each other about HeroQuest and useful ideas and resources they've found to help them run the game.

Our Site admins help with the approval process and can post Content such as the Heroic Tales, Narrators Tips etc. There are also FAQ sections which the admins maintain. I've created one for the RHQN but other FAQs are being written to help people who are new to the game.

With a new site and some fresh ideas we aim improve upon being one of the best sources of HeroQuest Narrator advice and resources on the net

Regards

;O)Newt

RHQN Webmaster