Re: Re: Sky fall as a landmark

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:18:19 +0000 (GMT)

Charles:
> What I am more interested is in getting the
> topography of DP more complete.

So am I. At present I'm getting height information from that page at the start of DP, and applying it with guesswork to a 10km grid. It isn't complete (yet), and it's very crude.

Anyone got any more information on heights?

> For the shadows etc., I think that you could get a
> lot of information
> from the ephemeris project (if it can still be
> found) but IMO I am not
> certain it would be worth the effort...

Nor am I! Certainly not until the basic topography is in place.

Jane Williams