Re: Re: Sky fall as a landmark

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 07:17:54 +0200 (EET)

<snip>
> I agree that it comes from a cloud, rather than straight out of the
> sky, but for some reason I always figured it was a very high
> cloud....how majestic would it be falling from a low cloud?
>
> --Bryan

Thunder clouds are dark, tall, anvil shaped things. Imagine one that seems to stretch all the way up to the sky-dome.

Pretty impressive. Of course one can rarely see it from such a perspective as to appreciate this. Basically I'd just imagine an endlessly dark raincloud. There's never any sky above it, when seen from the side.

        -Adept