RE: Questing questions

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:52:47 -0000

> 2) It seems to me that Eurmal's prime power is one of
> sabotaging, jinxing, or otherwise disrupting events merely by
> being present. Can this ability (flaw?) be used to confound
> enemy ceremonies, rituals, and/or hero quests by sneaking
> Eurmal cultists into such events?

Probably. However looking at it the other way, Eurmal's power is one of change - not very well controlled change, it has to be said. And so, I gather, HQs that change things in any major way (resurrecting someone, frex), HAVE to have a Eurmal rep. along. Complete with all the potential for disruption you mention.

I've also heard that a Eurmali can be a "wild card", able to take the position of any of the "opposition" posts, no matter what/who they're meant to be. Having your very own Trickster is a very useful tool indeed for the aspiring HQer, but of course also a very great risk.