RE: Re: More Glorantha for my computer?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:46:35 -0000

> What I've found is that since Growing Up(TM), weekends are
> impossible. I cook dinner for my gamers, we eat, then we game
> on Monday nights. It means we rarely get a session that
> strarts before 7:30 or goes later than 11, but we get about
> 45 of those sessions a year.

(puzzled look) I've never heard of longer sessions than that. Home from work, get changed, grab books & dice, drive to hosts's house, phone through pizza order - start gaming about 8, with pizza in one hand and dice in the other. Finish when those who have to drive home are almost too tired to do so, given work the next day. Midnight at latest.

And that's assuming you all live near enough each to do this, and all have the same evening free - no longer the case.

You mean some people have longer sessions than that? Suddenly this concept of handing out HP every single session begins to make a weird sort of sense.