Re: Wherefore the Sofali?

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:35:47 -0000

Cool Idea.
> For those of you who are more familiar with the Sofali hsunchen, give
> me a hook or two. And for those of you who are simply more inspired
> than I am currently, feel free to throw me a bone.

Now, don't trust me for what a 5 and 3 year old will find fun/interesting/confusing/too scary. But:

Big Storm!
Lost Turtle
Migratory Keets visit
returning traders and there's a big party--everyone's glad to have them safe home Sofali friend who isn't sofali wants to leave on their ship Murthdryami kelp fairies play tricks on turtles, causing mysteries Scary Shark wants help getting a harpoon out of it.

That's enough for me.

Mike Dawson