Re: Out of Print

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:35:19 -0000

> And it would be good to get a bit of HQ presence on e23, but, yes,
> reprint your be preferable. I rather think that e23 will sell to
> existing fans, it's not likely to draw people in.

The thing is if you ARE a new player and ould not get hold of, say, Barbarian Adventures in your local store, but on viewing the Glorantha website you find that a version is to be had online, for a few dollars then I reckon thats a good thing. Also, if copies are changing hands on Ebay, Ebay make the money. If Glorntha is to prosper then other revenue opportunities ought to be explored no?

Hopefully Stephen or Greg could consider this as another way forward for Glorantha, as I think that it has been argued before that the cost of a reprint means it just won't happen.

Regards
Rob