RE: e23, beginning supplements

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 07:57:37 -0000

On re-reading, I'm a little worried by an apparent inconsistency between two sentences here

> From: Greg Stafford [mailto:Greg_at_...]
> This is being done through e23.
> It just takes time to prepare, which is never in long supply.

> Please send your submissions for startgin scenarios to me,
> the acquisitions edior, so we can resolve this.

So Issaries are short of time to turn their own publications into PDFs, but would have time to publish brand-new scenarios? It would be nice to think so, but are you sure?

(Yes, I will go and look through any scenarios I've done in the past for newbie and generic suitability. But the only obvious candidate was due to come out in the Scotscon fundraiser, and is of course still stuck in limbo.)