Re: Lunar penalties

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:23:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Thom Baguley wrote:

> I'm thinking of running a Lunar tax collectors scenario in the near future.
> What do you reckon the penalties (apart from the 100L fine for not
> completing your tax return by Stasis week of Earth season) are for:
>
> v) killing a Lunar official
>
> My ideas are in reverse order:
>
> v) crucifixion

Of yourself, your family, your clan, including the alynxes, depending on how bad a mood they are in. Lunars are the law, and are free to hand out any punishments they want to the locals. I'm not convinced there is a standard, or even particularly a legal system in Sartar in the 1610s/20s.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net