Re: Heler and Helamakt

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:27:33 -0000

> I know this will not satisfy some people. Sorry. But then, YGWV.

Actually, I appreciate this, it helps. The amount that has been published about Glorantha is so vast relative to the amount that I have seen, that it's useful to know when something has not been officially detailed somewhere.

So, as far as my character is concerned (pending narrator approval), Heler the loyal shieldthane ==[Orlanthi] Helamakt since at least his rescue from Aroka. And may a killer rain gale take anyone who says otherwise.

Rob