Re: Who is Helamakt for Orlanthi?

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:37:30 -0000

> Storm Tribe says that Heler took the guise of Helamakt later, in the
> Vingkotling Age, after Orlanth was exiled.

Which might mean that Heler took over for the god of this name (or title) who fought against the waters at Thrinbarri, accepting his guise, or that he created the guise.

Note also that while Orlanth was exiled, Heler was one of the protector husbands, if I remember correctly. Along with a certain Dashing Veradash...

Quite a while earlier there was a similar discussion (I think on the digest) that while the Theist deities might not be omnipresent (-scient, whatever), they aren't restricted to a single presence. Arcane Lore lists a couple of deities and their manifestations.

Note that any discussion of Arcane Lore details most probably doesn't belong on this list...