Re: What the Dragon Said

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:58:37 -0000

Ah, but the rescuers weren't on the Cradle. They need to rescue some of those who were.

> The ones who are ex-Cradle, including the baby (grown
> up a bit now).

I hadn't definitively "gotten" it that ex-Cradle folk are on the Boat. I thought it might be the case.

> Garrath and co. got back a while ago, didn't they?

The second Argrath they met was Giant-Friend/Garrath in my game. He's back in my campaign much earlier than that, though this may have been a mistake on my part.

A quick check of KoS
> suggests early 1624. Presumably what you're after is people who got lost
> en-route?

Yeah, I really need to work out their details. It was my way of wrapping up heroes whose players had all moved away. But their families would sure be able to use them now.

Mike Dawson