RE: Expanded index for DP

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:56:21 -0000

> http://www.glorantha.com/products/samples/DragonPassListing1.pdf
> linked from http://www.glorantha.com/
>
> Very nice, especially the listings at the end of the index itself...
>
> Thank you someone.

Wow! Nice find, Sam.

There's 16 pages of index and lists there. Lists of places important to each cult, lists of forts, lists of peaks, lists of alternate names... And it's electronic! I can search it! Happy, happy, happy....

What there isn't is an author's name. Whoever you are - congratulations! And thanks for saving me what was about to be quite a lot of work doing a similar list of places by deity.

(BTW, "Fort of the Mists" is really called Tarthcaer unless you insist on Anglicising Sartarite names, and is most definitely a very ancient hill fort. Just so you know.)