Re: Pregnant Humakti?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:01:45 -0000

Unlikely? Difficult? Nonsense I say! YHMV of course. Lets not see cultists with such tunnel vision. The only thing is the kid is likely to grow up to be a bit of a Goth. And my goth mates are sound as a pound.

For a different take on a Humakti, here is a 100 word narrative from a character I devised for a convention game I run;

Daro Vedda is a Heortling Warrior and Devotee on Humakt Makla Mann. The tallest man in his tribe he has the strength of 10 men. Unusual for a Humakti, he is warm and friendly to all. He hides a secret sorrow. He is a persuasive talker and has great charisma. A leader of men, he is sometimes arrogant. His black bladed greatsword is made from metal that fell from the sky. A big hit with the ladies, he hides his affection for Lillith by challenging her frequently. He has received many scars and has learnt to resist pain. His horse Flower comes when whistled.

People who have been close to death in our world have a greater passion for life IMO and in many accounts. Where does it say they all have to be dour, blade obsessed pyschopaths.

Regards
Rob