Re: Re: Pregnant Humakti?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:08:56 -0800

> > People who have been close to death in our world have a greater
> > passion for life IMO and in many accounts. Where does it say they
> > all have to be dour, blade obsessed pyschopaths.

The Relife sickness (Storm Tribe 43) can affect a person a number of ways, including driving them towards Humakt (Death) or Chalana Arroy (Life) (or another healer/life type godd/dess, of course).

The extent to which a Humakti is dour, blade obsessed or a psychopath depends on how the player wants to play him or her (remember, the narrator is a player, too). heck, the humakti might be fun, cheerful and willing to "let that pass, partner" until he is pushed too hard, at which point he kills morose for days afterwards for 'being forced to kill". It's your game, and your Glorantha, and you can play humakti how you want to play them. And it's my game, and my Glorantha, and my humakti will be how *I* want them to be. There is no one true way.

RR
- Richelieu