Re: Wither the mailing list?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:16:05 -0000

> > Is anyone else having problems with the Glorantha mailing list
and/or
> > archive. I haven't had a peep out of it for about a week.
>
> Hear, hear. I joined about a week ago and got a confirmation, but
no
> traffic. I have also sent at least one message to the list and
gotten
> no acknowledgement.

It *had* recovered. There was a spurt of delayed messages a few days ago, including one that said what the problem was. But I deleted that one, knowing I could find it in archives, and... you guessed it, the archives are dead again. And the message I just posted there (iron, enchantment of, can your local tribal blacksmith do it) hasn't come back to me yet.

Graham? Wassup?